Plan a Golf Outing
Whether conducting a 144 player shotgun tournament, or planning a fun evening event with glow in the dark golf balls, our Raptor Bay golf staff takes great pride in attending to every detail and ensuring guests enjoy their golf experience.
Conducting golf tournaments is our expertise, but planning special golf events is where our creativity shines.
Both tee time and shotgun starts are offered. A minimum of 40 players is required for a shotgun start.
Tournament Outing Packages
- A variety of tournament formats include: individual gross and net scoring, scramble, shamble, one best ball of a foursome, two better balls of a foursome, as well as skins games.
- Our practice facility is fully equipped with an expansive hitting tee, chipping green, greenside bunker and 2 putting greens.
- Tournament administration includes professionally coordinated pairings sheets, player listings, rules sheets, as well as personalized scorecards and golf cart signs.
- Professional scoring and a scoreboard are also provided for your golf outing.
All tournament outing package prices per player include:
Special Golf Events
- Tournament administration
- Registration tables
- On course events
- Bag handling and club cleaning at Raptor Bay Golf Club
- Box lunch or breakfast - Sample Menu
- Tournament Scoring
- Greens fees
- Cart fees
- Taxes and gratuities
Putting Contests: uniquely designed putting holes with trees, flower beds, sand bunkers, water hazards and out of bounds areas.
- Golf Skills Challenge: contests focused on short game elements, including putting, chipping, pitching and bunker shots.
- Night Golf Tournament: candlelight golf competition, using glow in the dark golf balls and flagsticks.
Food & Beverage Services
- Special golf skills contests are available, examples include: longest drive, straightest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt made.
- Additional options include: Hole-in-One and Beat the Pro.
- Pre-tournament golf instruction and clinics are available.
- Tournament gift certificates are available for purchase in the golf shop.
- Our professional staff are available to assist in the selection of tee gifts and prizes, available with our Raptor Bay logo, or special ordered with your logo selection. Please be advised there may be a 6-8 week order lead time for custom merchandise or apparel.
- Food & beverage service is available, with items such as: continental breakfast, box lunches, awards luncheon and hors d'oeuvres.
- On-course beverage cart service is also provided. Please contact Kristie Walden at (239) 390-4610 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
For more information on golf outings at Raptor Bay, please complete the below form or call Dave Allyn at (239) 390-4605.